CampaignNow includes Google's reCaptcha.
What is reCAPTCHA?
reCAPTCHA is a service from Google that helps protect websites from spam and abuse. A “CAPTCHA” is a test to tell human and robots apart. It is easy for humans to solve, but hard for “bots” and other malicious software to figure out.
Main benefits of having a reCaptcha:
- Keeping the internet spam-free.
- Making everyone’s experience a little bit better by using the solutions to digitize text, annotate images, and build machine-learning datasets.
- It serves as a Security help. If it shows a normal CAPTCHA (letters, numbers, or images), then your computer and network are safe. If it shows the "We're sorry, but your computer..." contact us directly. If it's still not working please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I use reCAPTCHA?
Option 1. Just click the checkbox:
If you see a green checkmark, congratulations! You’ve passed our robot test (yes, it’s that easy). You can carry on with what you were doing.
Option 2. Solve a challenge.
Option 3. Audio/visual challenge.
Press PLAY and enter the numbers you hear in the text input box located after the PLAY button or audio control and click verify
If your answer is correct, the audio challenge will close and the reCAPTCHA checkbox will become checked. ReCAPTCHA will also notify the screen reader of the successful verification.
- If the audio doesn’t play, try downloading the audio by locating and clicking on the link.
- While in the text input box, you can press the “R” button to replay the audio from the beginning
- To get a different audio challenge, locate and press the button.
- The reCAPTCHA verification expires after a certain amount of time so it is best to complete the reCAPTCHA verification last on a website you are accessing.
- Some CAPTCHAs are hard. Just click the reload button next to the image to get another one
For compatibility, browser requirements and other inquiries visit https://support.google.com/recaptcha/